At Your Business
- Become Ecobiz certified! Certified businesses in the automotive, car wash, and landscape industries benefit by receiving free marketing and advertising and being recognized as leaders in their industry.
- Get certified by Salmon Safe for incorporating business practices that are beneficial for salmon.
- Fix a leak! Contact the Clackamas River Water Providers to find out more information about how to do a home water audit. Curious about how much water that drippy faucet is wasting? Try this calculator.
- Make your appliances water-wise. You can install faucet aerators, low-flow showerheads, or purchase a low-flow toilet. The Clackamas River Water Providers has periodic rebates available for these updates.
- Dispose of prescription drugs properly. This keeps unused medications safely out of our drinking water. To find out where a take back event is occurring near you, click here. You can also contact RiverHealth
- Take the Pledge for Watershed Health with RiverHealth!
- Minimize hazardous waste in your business and dispose of any waste product properly. For tips, see DEQ's Household Hazardous Waste site.